viernes, 2 de enero de 2009

I'm an orange moon
I'm an orange moon

Reflecting the light of the sunMany nights he was aloneMany many many nightsHis light was too bright so they truned away and heStood along every night and every dayThen he turned to me he saw hisReflection in me and he smiled at meWhen he turned to meThen he said to me
How good it is, how good it is, howGood it is...

I'm an orange moon
I'm brighter than beforeBrighter than ever beforeI'm an orange moon and I shine soBright cause I reflect the lightOf my sunI praise the day he turned my wayAnd smiled at meHe gets to smile and I get to beOrange that I love to beHow good it is (8x)Shine so brightHe rules the day, I'll rule the nightShine shine shineHow good it is (6x)How good he isHow God he is
I'm an orange moon
I'm brighter thanBefore brighter
Reflecting the light of the sun
Because you are just the sun and I'm the moon...
The Orange Moon..

No hay comentarios: