domingo, 26 de abril de 2009

Two songs in Lovage

You and me are
the disease and the germs are spreadingUse me like listerine, keeping your
breath fresherFeel the stroke of your paintbrush, my blank sheet of paperI'm
your book of the month, read the fine print laterWe'll invent new four letter
wordsYou are the bitter, i am the sweetRun through the fields, sing with the
birdsYou are the griddle, i am the meatI'll turn you on like the electric
companyYou are the bitter, i am the sweetFlick on the switch and light your
pilot lightYou are the griddle, i am the meatYou and me are the disease and the
germs are spreadingUse me like listerine, keeping your breath fresherFeel the
stroke of your paintbrush, my blank sheet of paperI'm your book of the month,
read the fine print laterWe'll laugh away our golden yearsYou are the bitter, i
am the sweetWe'll line the clouds with silver tearsYou are the griddle, i am the
meatYou and me are the disease and the germs are spreadingUse me like listerine,
keeping your breath fresherFeel the stroke of your paintbrush, my blank sheet of
paperI'm your book of the month, read the fine print laterYou and me are the
disease and the germs are spreadingUse me like listerine, keeping your breath
fresherFeel the stroke of your paintbrush, my blank sheet of paperI'm your book
of the month, read the fine print laterYou are the bitter, i am the sweetYou are
the griddle, i am the meatYou are the trick, i am the treatYou are the circus, i
am the freak ...I feel that you shouldn't get involved in an intimate
relationshipUntil you are emotionally mature enough to handle it totallyAble to
cope with your feelings and your sexualityWithout guilt, inhabition or
phoninessBut with love, tenderness and honestyThings were disappearingIn my
neighbourhoodOnce again somebodyWas up to no goodI saw that you were wantedBut
not like i wanted youAnd that's when i knew i had to be with youAnd that's when
i knew if i didn't i'd be throughTo end my grief i'd have to catch a thiefYour
love was my relief my love is your releaseCome into my windowIt's open every
nightThat's where i'll be waitingI'll keep off all the lightsI'm lying on my
bedCrown jewels on my headI'd never give you upSo come in from the cold let your
hair downI'd hide you from the copsDon't be frightened now my loveI'll take the
life of crimeAll to make you mineCome in off that roof topYou're so handsome
dressed in blackSee you in the shadowsI'd like to see you on your backTake this
precious treasureAnd i will treasure youWe'll run away my dearSome place special
have no fearWe'll even change our namesWe'll be kinky, we'll be strangeI'll take
the life of crimeAll to make you mineAll to catch a thiefYour love was my relief
my love is your releaseYour love was my relief my love is your releaseAll to
catch a thief

No hay comentarios: